Effective Ideas to write Scoring

Every third query email I read in the last couple of days asks me the same question–can it be achieved with a job?
So I believed this was a very relevant question, particularly since the age limit is now being expanded and many professional people want to write the test. Since I cleared the test while I was at work, there are a few things I would like to put forward:
  1. The first thing I need to realize is that the point of departure, motivation and journey of each person with Civil Services is distinct. Please don’t compare with anyone else. You’ve got to stop looking for a “ideal approach” because there’s none.
  2. The handling of the family is another very significant problem. This applies in particular to those who are married, those who reside with relatives or are in a common household, and those who are, in terms of age, a little on the greater side.
  3. Here’s a unique note for women. Being a woman myself, I can know that women face a distinctive set of difficulties when they decide to take the test – and when you’re married or working – it’s a double challenge.The first thing I need to realize is that the point of departure, motivation and journey of each person with Civil Services is distinct.
  4. The handling of the family is another very significant problem. This applies in particular to those who are married, those who reside with relatives or are in a common household, and those who are, in terms of age, a little on the greater side.
  5. You don’t have a few luxuries if you’re working – and you need to keep this in mind before you even start. Shut down social media – if you can. As a psychology student, I can tell you for sure that social media has enormous subconscious consequences.
Your objective is to get a little better every day – you’re a lot bigger than UPSC or any other institution like IAS Shiksha. Your aim is too low if it can be defeated by UPSC. Don’t let that occur –you count on millions of individuals out there.

Comments